Scholarship Application for
Due by April 1
Financial Scholarships will be awarded for full time and part time graduate studies.
- A choral conductor living in the state of MN
- Membership in ACDA IS required
- Must be in pursuit of an advanced degree in a choral music program
Have completed a minimum of two years of choral conducting in Minnesota
Scholarships will be awarded to Minnesota conductors in the following categories:
- Scholarships of up to $4,000 per candidate will be awarded for full time graduate study.
- Scholarships of up to $1,450 per candidate will be awarded for part time graduate study.
Selection will be made by the FMC Endowment Fund Scholarship Subcommittee.
The applications must include:
- A complete current resume, including complete address, phone, and email information
- A description of applicant’s choral conducting experience
- At least three (3) concert programs representing the applicant’s work as a choral conductor
- A list of ACDA activities and events in which the applicant has participated
- The name of the graduate school(s) to which applicant has been accepted or is attending
- A detailed description of the graduate degree program being pursued
Deadline: April 1