Scholarship Application to Attend
ACDA-MN Summer Dialogue
Due by June 1
Scholarships will be awarded annually to Minnesota conductors for attendance at ACDA-MN’s Summer Dialogue conference which is held every August in conjunction with the Minnesota All-State Choir camps.
- Minnesota conductors only
- Membership in ACDA IS NOT required
- Recent college graduates are eligible to apply
- Current undergraduate students are not eligible
- Previous recipients are not eligible
Scholarships will be awarded to Minnesota conductors in the following categories:
- Full Scholarships (registration and shared lodging) for conductors with 0-2 years of experience
- Partial Scholarships (registration only) for experienced conductors who have never attended Dialogue
Selection will be made by the FMC Endowment Fund Scholarship Subcommittee.
The applications must include:
- A complete current resume, including complete address, phone, and email information
- A description of applicant’s choral conducting experience
- One of the following:
- A Conductor Applicant — at least two concert programs representing the applicant’s work as a choral conductor (put the documents into one zipped file) — OR
- A Student Conductor Applicant — a student conductor may include a recommendation from a supervising conductor/instructor in lieu of concert programs.
- A statement (within the form) of what or who led you to pursue attendance at ACDA-MN’s Summer Dialogue conference.
Deadline: June 1